How to Report a New Claim
If you experience a loss, please have your policy number ready, and then contact a representative from our office at 1-888-829-6505 (ext. 3). Our agency recommends you contact us first. This will allow us to direct the claim to the proper department and ensure that your organization is contacted by a claims representative as quickly as possible.
If you do not get a return call from a member of our agency staff promptly, you may contact your carrier directly:
- GuideOne at 1-888-748-4326
- Philadelphia Insurance Company at 1-800-765-9749
- Preferred Mutual Insurance Company at 1-800-333-7642
- Utica National-For All claims except WC claims, call toll free at 1-800-216-1420. / For Workers Compensation claims, call toll free at 1-800-284-3806
Contact our agency if your carrier is not listed above.
If you wish you, can mail in a claim by completing the appropriate claim form supplied in your policy binder or you can download and print the linked forms below. Please mail the completed form with any additional documentation to our office mailing address.
- Property Claims– Complete this form for any claims related to property damage of the insured building and/or contents. This form is also used for theft claims.
- Liability Claims– Complete this form for any claims related to lawsuits (bodily injury, personal injury, liable and slander) and damage to others premises.
- Medical Claims – Complete this form when any person is injured on the insured premises (except students and campers).
- Workers’ Compensation – There are specific forms that need to be filled out based on the state in which the insured is located. Therefore, please contact our office directly to file a Workers’ Compensation claim so we can ensure the proper forms are completed to avoid delays in claims processing.
- Automobile Accident Claims – Complete this form for any automobile related claims.
- Camper Medical Claims–Complete this form for any camper related medical claims.
- Student Medical Claims – Complete this form for any student related medical claims.
Please be sure to use the proper claim form. Contact our office if you have any questions or concerns when completing a claim form.
Note: Group account customers should list the main policyholder as the insured on all claim forms followed by the name of the location.
How to Follow-up on an Existing Claim
The carrier’s claims department will immediately process your claim form and a servicing representative will contact you within one business day. If you are not contacted within that timeframe, please call our office at 1-888-829-6505 so that we may follow-up with the carrier for you.