A Note to Our Customers
We understand that you and your organization may be facing financial hardships due to the unprecedented situation with the global coronavirus pandemic. We are being diligent in working with our insurance carriers while still providing you with the best customer service. Please see the information below outlining a few of our top carriers and how to handle premium payments if your church is currently experiencing financial stress.
- If a customer is unable to make a premium payment on time due to COVID-19, please email our Customer Care Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-448-4331.
- The Billing Team is available and prepared to answer any questions and provide flexibility with billing options.
- Holding nonpayment cancellations for 60 days.
- Late payment charges and NSF fees will be waived during the 60 day period.
- Premium Payments themselves are not being waived.
- EFTs will draft on schedule. Call CCC to change billing plan if desired.
- Call or e-mail the CCC to discuss options if a customer is unable to make a premium payment.
- They will waive any non-pay cancellations through 4/30/2020
- They are waiving all $25 late fee charges
- Is granting a 30-day grace period on payments that are due. Please call 800-598-8422 to discuss any accounts where this is necessary. For policyholders that receive a grace period, we will work with them to spread the amount owed across their remaining payments.
- They are waiving late fees for all policies.
- They are no longer charging a fee to take payments over the phone with a customer service representative.
- They will be increasing our limit on credit card payments from $10,000 per payment to $500,000 per payment.
- Payment leniency for clients impacted by COVID-19.
- Flexible payment options for your clients – Easy Pay, AutoPay, Pay-As-You-Owe® (PAYO®) and more.
- AmTrust’s loss control information and resources provide helpful tips for your clients on protecting their business and their employees.
- In support of social distancing, all premium audits will be done virtually utilizing AmTrust’s 24/7 virtual premium audit capability as well as loss control visits.
- Access to AmTrust Chat, with the ability to provide answers to questions, including the potential extension of billing due dates and other measures. Policyholders can also call 866.505.4797 to speak to a representative over the phone or email a request to AmtrustAR@amtrustgroup.com
- Information about low interest small business loans and other coronavirus relief resources
Other Insurance Companies: As you may recall, JPA represents many of the leading insurance companies that specialize in insuring churches and non-profit organizations. If we have placed your organization’s insurance with one of our other carriers that are not listed above, please contact our agency and we will provide you with their payment options associated with the coronavirus pandemic.
Each organization’s contact person should have received an email from our office regarding the current situation. Our billing manager Cristen and her assistant Tiffiany will still serve as your intermediary and will continue to have discussions between your insurance carrier regarding payment delays and options.
As always, we would like to keep the lines of communication open and will stay in direct contact with all our customers so long as coronavirus pandemic is still threat!
Our entire team at JPA is praying for your health and safety at this time and we are motivated to get through this together!
Non-Profit Insurance Specialist
J. Pekala & Associates, Inc.